Pushp Ki Abhilasha | पुष्प की अभिलाषा

Mujhey Tod Lena Banmali,
Us Path Par Tum Dena Phaink
Matra Bhoomi Per Sheesh Chadhaney,
Jis Path Jaayen Veer Anek

Post on Twitter
Stumble Now!
This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Pushp Ki Abhilasha | पुष्प की अभिलाषा

1. Atul Pandit says:

Excellent! You sent me in my childhood when I read this Kavita. Thanks for this. It is requirement of ur site to have such type of thing.

2. Atul bhai says:

This is one of the most favourite poem of all.

3. Rishi says:

Reminds me of all the poems I read back then. And this was indeed one of the best poems, along with Subhadra Kumari Chauhan’s “Mera Naya Bachpan”. These are the best lines in that poem:
    ——-
    ‘माँ ओ’ कहकर बुला रही थी मिट्टी खाकर आयी थी।
    कुछ मुँह में कुछ लिये हाथ में मुझे खिलाने लायी थी॥

पुलक रहे थे अंग, दृगों में कौतुहल था छलक रहा।
    मुँह पर थी आह्लाद-लालिमा विजय-गर्व था झलक रहा॥

मैंने पूछा ‘यह क्या लायी?’ बोल उठी वह ‘माँ, काओ’।
    हुआ प्रफुल्लित हृदय खुशी से मैंने कहा – ‘तुम्हीं खाओ’॥
    ———-

I really relish my days, and am stunned by the poet.
    _
    Rishi

4. Pingback: fryol.net | Poetry

5. Sanchi says:

Thanks! I needed this poem urgently for school!

6. afsana says:

abhilasha…ek aisi chahat hai jisko pane ki tmnna to sabhi karte hai pr milta usi ko hai jiske dil me afsana ho….kyoki mai afsana hu

7. Rishi says:

Main bachpan ko bula rahi thi bol uthi bitiya meri,
    Nandan van si phool uthi yeh chhoti si kutiya meri.

8. roshan says:

yoon to makhan lal chaturvedi ji ka bhi koi javab nahi lekin mujhe afsana ka comments achchha laga

9. gaurav says:

चाह नहीं मै सुरबाला के
    गहनों में गुंथा जाऊं
    चाह नहीं प्रेमी माला मे
    बिंध , प्यारी को ललचओं

चाह नहीं सम्राटों के
    शव पर , हे हरी डाला जाऊं
    चाह नहीं देवों के सर पर
    चधों , भाग्य पर इतराऊँ

मुझे तोड़ लेना बनमाली ,
    उस पथ पर तुम देना फेंक
    मात्र भूमि पैर शीश चढ़ने ,
    जिस पथ जाएँ वीर अनेक

10. pooja says:

thaanks and so thoughtful. i really cherish this poem and would love to teach it to my son

11. Nitish says:

this poem is one of my favourites. I read this in my class 6th textbooks so this poem reminds me of past. realy admiring this poem is !!!!!!!!

12. bhumi vivek gupta says:

thanx a ton times,Abhinav, 4 this poem. my son was insisting on searching a good poem 4 class recitation n d poem which came 2 my mind was dis 1 n tho’ i rememberd a most of t but d xact sequence was missing as many years back i learnt it in my school days. it was 1 of my favourites.
    thanx dear 4 bringing back my schooldays ,atleast , virtually.
    thanx again n God Bless.

13. s y aslam says:

A million thanks are in order, as I was searching for this poem which I vaguely remembered from my school days in 1963. Great to have the words before you, which inspire you to patriotism.

14. deepak says:

ATI UTTAM

15. smita says:

i heard this poem in the Republic day celebrations today. i am so happy, you took me back in 1970 at my Nutan Marathi School days in Delhi. thank you.

16. Raj says:

You took me my school days…A golden era I keep close to my heart n cherish…
    Thank you buddy….keep posting all of those in your Khazana

17. Radheshyam says:

Excellent, i,d been looking 4 this poem since 2009 when i was in bbsr.

18. Mayank says:

@gaurav Thanks for writing it in Hindi!!!

19. Aryan bhartiya says:

Sir. U have make me once againe alive. mai is bhag-daud ki jindagi me apna khusi gayab kar liya tha. Aaj fir jeevit mahsus kar raha hun. Thanks

20. RN RAI says:

I read this poem in 5th class in poetry cometition and now my little daughter choose this poem for the poetry competition .How the History repeats. Thanks to all who try to wrte this poem in HINDI.

21. Jaya says:

Wonderful poem … i remembered my school days …. my daughter khushi will be reciting this poem …. it inspire you to patriotism and we poeple require more this kinds of poem and it should be passed on to our next generation….. they should understand patriotism…..

22. Sridevi says:

Thanks for posting this. this poem brings back so many memories of school days. excellent exhibit of patriotism.

23. Aashish K.V. says:

Who’s the poet ? Maakhanlaal Chaturvedi ?

24. Punpar says:

Beautiful lines.

25. Veer bhogya Vashundhara….

26. Ankit says:

The poem is always awesome. Its inspiring to feel the patriotism in the bosom of a flower.
    The poem inspires all to sacrifice all in the service of motherland. However small the contribution be.

27. I hardly leave responses, but i did a few searching and
    wound up here Pushp Ki Abhilasha | पुष्प की अभिलाषा – abhinav.org.
    And I do have a few questions for you if it’s allright.
    Could it be only me or does it give the impression like some of the comments look as if they are written by brain dead visitors?

:-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites,
    I would like to keep up with anything new you have to
    post. Could you make a list of every one of your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?