I never thought it would be so easy to take screenshots of iPhone display screen, just a few simple steps:
- Go to the display you want to take screenshot of.
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Quickly press the Standby button (The one on the top which is used to switch off the display. Your will hear the snap sound.
- Your screenshot is taken, go to Photos and you can see it there and use it the way you want to.
Kanchan Gupta a former PMO official has written a story for The Pioneer and it is bleeding the truth about Dec 25, 1999 when world’s Biggest Democracy became a frenzy of headless chickens.
Could the Kandahar episode have ended any other way? Were an Indian aircraft to be hijacked again, would we respond any differently? Not really. As a nation we do not have the guts to stand up to terrorism. We cannot take hits and suffer casualties. We start counting our dead even before a battle has been won or lost. We make a great show of honouring those who die on the battlefield and lionise brave hearts of history, but we do not want our children to follow in their footsteps.
Which is better? Orkut or Facebook? What’s your opinion? I recently created my FaceBook account, Here are my points:
1) Orkut is number one in Brazil and India, but Facebook as got it’s presence in all over the world.
2) One of my relatives sent me a Facebook invite citing she is not able to open Orkut in Dubai.
3) I found almost all the friends who are on Orkut on Facebook too.
4) Orkut’s usability is better than that of Facebook.
5) Orkut is more addictive than Facebook.
6) Facebook belogs to mature people, Orkut is for Kiddies.
Conclusion? According to me, keep a MyBlogLog Profile and have a Blog of your own.
Happy New Year to all. Have a great 2009.
Posted in firefox, General
Rejuvenated my blog, gave a whole new look to my this 3 years old blog. I am pretty excited about it. It’s on top of WordPress 2.7.